Monday, June 11, 2007

o/` Livin' on Tulsa Time o/`

June 11th, 2007

The previous 16 posts all relate to my recent 3 night trip to
New York City and Long Island, followed by a 6 night
transatlantic cruise from Brooklyn Harbor to Southampton,
UK, and my following 6 night stay in London, with visits to
Liverpool, Stonehenge and Bath.

It's obviously best if read chronologically, however, feel free
to skip around and just read what you'd like to read, or of
course, you do not have to feel it is required reading.

Nearly 600 pictures later, I am home. I will eventually
get those sorted out, and hopefully get some of them posted
on a website perhaps.

One thing I left out of the appropriate post, was the afternoon
I was taking a cab to the theater, and when the cabbie found
out where I was from, he started singing "The Hills Of
Oklahoma". Now, that's entertainment.

For those of you not familiar with the Woody Guthrie song,
you can find the lyrics at

http://www.woodyguthrie.org/Lyrics/Oklahoma_Hills.htm

It's good to be back home.... livin' on Tulsa Time.